This is what I know that is going on right now in our busy life.........
I know that Cailyn is as spunky as ever. I know I wish that more people got to see the side of her I get to enjoy everyday. She is growing up so fast and I don't know how I feel about it. Cailyn is also starting to be more interested in learning her name and alphabet, so that makes me happy. She has also found a love for her "magazines" the Highlight magazines that my mom got her, she loves to sit and look through them over and over. And truthfully I don't know so much if it's the magazine, or the one on one time she is getting with us. This is something she's not gotten too much of cause she is the youngest and we are also so busy with the older girls. Kind of makes me sad to think about :(
I know that Josie is LOVING school. She is telling me about caterpillars turning into butterflies. Reading buddies, show and tell, rhyming words, had been drawing me some awesome pictures, and last week she was child of the week! That was exciting! She hasn't been too difficult to wake in the mornings, I'm very surprised. It's been nice that Tim now gets home in time in the mornings to help get the girls up and fix them breakfast. That really helps me out in the mornings and gives me more time help do their hair and make it all cute! Josie is also doing good at soccer. We've played 2 games and she is enjoying every minute of it! She is also getting excited for Halloween, and is practicing already to be a cheerleader. We have watched a couple of Rachel's Volleyball games... and you can hear Josie loud as can be shouting...."Go Falcons"!! It's so funny! She is full of team spirit!!
I know that Amberlea is also doing great! She is trying to work on her study habits cause she has found 4th grade to be a little more challenging. She is doing good and pretty proud when she sees her hard work pay off. We are all proud of her too. She is still a ball of energy!! Always running around and giggling, or has some story to tell!! She is enjoying soccer and is looking forward to the Family Fun Fest this weekend along with her sisters! She is still a big help anytime I ask.... and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that! She loves anything she can do to be with you, either working or playing, she just loves any kind of attention!
I also know that Rachel is doing very well!! She is really Loving volleyball!! They lost their first match last night, but it was a tough game and they did good. The other previous teams haven't been much competition, so this was good for them to lose one. Keeps them on their toes! She is still doing great in school. I love the fact I don't have to hound her about her homework and can trust that she is getting it done. She asks for the occasion help, especially on the big projects, and I am always glad to help out... (if i can...ha).
I know I love all my girls for all their different personalities! They are so much fun! I miss Rachel and Amberlea often we they are not with me and wander how their day went, and how they did on this test or with that activity?? It's hard for me at times. But they are just a phone call away. I don't chat with Amberlea as often as I should, but Rachel and I keep in touch with our texting back and forth. That's nice. I know some people may disagree with her having a phone at such a young age, but I've really seen how it has actually brought us closer together when we are not always around. I know her Mom would agree with me on this too. Plus we are building trust that she will do whats right and take the responsibility that comes with it, and so far, she is doing awesome!
I know that I have yet to mention that I have started a new business a couple months back. It's been difficult getting it going, but I'm excited at the thought of what it may be like when it takes off! And I can't say it's my own business, I joined under my best friend that does it for a full time job and Rocks at it!! I started selling Pure Romance products. I have been hesitant to say much about it, never knowing what people may think. Being a mom of 4, PTO board, member of the catholic church. But I'm slowly getting past this. I really believe in this business and the products they offer! If you've never been to a show, you are missing out!
I didn't go out thinking this was what I would do, never in my wildest dreams! But I'm so thankful for the little push I got from my friend. I wanted an opportunity to make a little extra money, something to get myself out of the house and socialize (i'm thinking a part-time job at wal-mart..ha), and knowing how she has made a full time job from PR and has the flexibility to work when she wants, I gave it a shot. Let me tell you it wasn't easy. I never thought in a hundred million years I would be able to stand in front of a room of woman and talk about something so private and help others. I'm very shy when it comes to expressing myself in this way, it was the way I was raised, and there is nothing wrong with that. I've since come to see what a boost in confidence it has given me. I still feel nervous, but every time I have another show, it gets better. I am bonding with woman out there that do have questions and concerns and and are just the same as me and are looking for ways to improve their relationships. It's really a wonderful experience. They have so many products from massage to beauty to spa to romance enhancers. It's really a great company, very tasteful, professional and is proud of what they offer and I'm proud to be a part of it!
My goals are to work on my business, get my name out there more, and hopefully some day... make it MY full time job! I'm excited for now getting to travel here and there and meet other woman. I hope that in the future I will get to travel even more. PR has taken my friend Tonya to several meetings states away, to Florida recently, Vegas and she has won a cruise to Alaska even! That's incredible to me. I've barely been out of MO, so the thought of seeing other places, makes me extremely happy! Tonya is working on her way to making it to Italy, can you believe that? wow... jealous... and I believe she can do it!
Well... that's enough about me... now you all know a little more about what I have also been up to. I'm looking forward this weekend to spending some time with the kids, Tim will be taking them to the Family Fun Fest alone though, this bothers me, I'd like to join. But I had the opportunity to attend a training meeting in KC with the CEO of Pure Romance and learn more about the company to help build my business. They don't do it often in our area, so I am going to have to miss out on the fun with my kids, but I hope they understand in the long run. That has probably been the hardest part of it all, cause I don't often have to miss anything of my kids, but I am doing this for them, for us.... and for ME! I don't often choose my own needs or wants before theirs, but I am working on this too. They say if Momma ain't happy..... no one is. Not that I'm not happy, but I hope this helps me grow and build confidence in myself that my kids will see and admire! (not that they know what mommy is doing, they just think she has lots of meetings to attend right now...lol).
We have soccer games tomorrow morning and might attend the NW game in the afternoon. Busy as usual at the Auffert house! Thanks for catching up with us. My camera is giving me fits, so I don't have many pics to post right now. Hopefully I can get that worked out and add some more soon.
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment