I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!
Tim and I enjoyed the evening last night with all the girls. We have a tradition of making all sorts of fun snack foods like little smokies, veggie tray, nachos, and the favorite... puppy chow. The girls get fancy cups (plastic) with sparkling grape juice. They think it's the coolest thing ever! We play games all night and have a wonderful time. The last couple of years we did this on actual New Years Eve, but this year we celebrated early because we weren't all going to be together. We never got around to playing any board games last night. We have some very fun new Wii games that kept us pretty entertained. If anyone is looking for a fun game and enjoys playing board games I recommend the Hasbro Family Game Night. Tim and I have been battling it out on there after the kids go to bed. The yatzee, boggle, and battleship are pretty fun! It's been keeping us (me) up late at night cause Tim doesn't like to lose (especially to me :) and keeps playing until he's the ultimate winner, no matter if I still have to get up early the next morning or not.
Rachel was taking the pictures last night. I will have to get them from her camera and load some up. I know we have a pretty funny one of Amberlea with a good story behind it. You'll just have to wait and see....
We were also singing and dancing with the girls playing their new Superstar Boogie on the wii. Tim also joined in on this. He wasn't happy there are only girl songs, and let's just say, we didn't let him have a turn that often... ouch. I thought I did pretty well on the dance challenge, but it turns out Tim can shake it better than me and barely beat my score. I'll have to see if Rachel has pictures of this too... lol.
We are off tonight to join some friends and play more games to ring in the new year. I hope your 2009 is filled with much love, happiness, laughter, and good health for you make some special memories with your families this coming year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment