Well, I hope everyone enjoyed their New Years. We had a good time getting together with friends and playing some games. This weekend we joined some more friends for a birthday get together. That was also a lot of fun!
But, I am definitely ready to get back on track. Tim was growling about having to return to work, but I was pretty happy about it. I guess I have really come to enjoy having my big bed all to myself!! Plus the late nights for me, and the kids, whew....it is time to get back to a schedule.
I think I do much better with a schedule. I am usually pretty good about knowing what is always going on. The girls started back to school again today, I'm sure they weren't ready to get out of bed this morning. Tim will be picking them up today, we'll see if they are grouchy ha... ha.
Today is also the start of my New Year Challenge I joined at the community center. I'm trying to get myself pumped up about it! I plan on winning it this year!! SO... there you have it. I put it out their for the whole world to hear. Gina and Mike have also signed up for it. Tim didn't but he is still planning on joining me there, but as you all know... he's a stick pole, he's just trying to get all buff for me LOL!
Tim and I joined the C Center in mid October as a family. It's been really nice. The girls really enjoy going there! We play ball and have been working with them exercising too. Rachel has a goal to be on the presidential list at the end of the school year. I think that is GREAT! And boy, she has improved. She is old enough to join us in the weight room and she has really gained some muscle. I'm proud of her. Amberlea is nonstop active. She is a fast runner and likes joining Tim up on the track.
I was shopping this weekend and splurged and bought some smaller jeans. I was pretty excited about it! I thought I needed a bit of a reward. Even though I didn't do so well thru the holidays and meet my goal, I'm ready to start fresh again today. I'll keep you up to date on how we are all doing. Maybe Gina can update you on her blog :)
I'm still wanting to upload some pictures. I am waiting to get them from Rachel's camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you, Abby! Can't wait for you to win the challenge! :)
ReplyDelete