Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's been a while.....sorry.

I've been a bad blogger. I thought I would be better about it, but I didn't realize how time consuming it is. I sometimes I wonder if my life is really that interesting.

Since the last time I've wrote, it's been Rachel's birthday. I had a post written for that day, but never got around to getting it added. So, I just published it, better late than never.



Tomorrow is Amberlea's birthday. She will be turning 9. She is pretty excited about it. I just talked with her on the phone and she was all giggles. Crazy I know.

What else.... Valentine's Day was yesterday. It was nice. I didn't see Rachel and Amberlea, but we had our own fun earlier in the week. We took the 2 of them to see Pink Panther 2. It was fun. We were the only ones in the theater. The girls got a kick out of it. The movie was pretty good. It's hard not to laugh when the girls are crackin' up beside you.

Amberlea has been playing ball at the Community Center. She is doing pretty good for her 1st time. It's very entertaining watching her games. All the kids try so hard, but don't always know exactly what they are supposed to be doing. She is enjoying it though. Her team has won almost all their games. I don't think Amberlea has contibuted to this, but if you would see how excited she gets every time her team makes a basket, you would think she was the one that made it. It's pretty funny. She is definitely a team player :)

All the girls are participating in a Mileage Club at the Community Center right now. There is a designated time for the kids to run on the track and they keep track of their distance each day and then they get "reward" for meeting different milestones. The girls are really enjoying it. I have to brag on Amberlea, she ran the entire 30mins the other day and went 2 3/4 miles in 30 minutes. The only time she stopped was when the lady had to mark her paper after each lap. I couldn't believe it. She was tired when she was done, but I think she still could of kept going longer if they would of let her.

Rachel is still improving her times too. I'm thinking I might have some track stars in the works.... :) Josie and Cailyn are also doing this. They have both been walking/running a mile each time too. They get so excited to be up on the track running around it.

We had a good time at the girls' birthday party last weekend. They were all really good and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I will have to post some pictures later I haven't got them uploaded yet.

Last weekend was also the Daddy Daughter Dance. Tim took Amberlea again this year. They had a good time together. I'll add a picture of that too.

Well, I think that gets us caught up for now. I'll try to do better keeping it up date.... but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment