Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day Three.....

It all started out funny and cute, but by Day 3 of Tanner's climbing, I'm ready to build him a cage and put him in it...... seriously.... I think he would like it... LOL.



You see, this is the problem. My table is used all the time. I either have kids eating at it, or coloring, or playing games, somehow my table is in use even if it is just holding the kids drinking cups because they don't get to carry them around with them.

Now Tanner thinks he needs to be right in there for all of it..... actually, more like in the MIDDLE of it all. He is like speed lightning now getting up there too. Which means besides the fear of him falling, he's messing with the other kids' pictures or grabbing their cups and drinking out of them. It's nice.

The bench on that side is very handy to have 3 kids sit at comfortably, and I don't want to get rid of it. It's too long to shove under the table, and if I move it from the table, he just crawls up on it alone which is even easier for him to fall off of.




This is him taking all of Kenzie's left over Froot Loops out of the bowl and spreading them all around.

If anyone has any suggestions for me, I'll be glad to hear them. I designed my house to be one open area and it's not like I can just put up a gate and lock him out. I called my dad today and questioned getting some pig paneling from him to build a pin for him. He thought that was pretty funny!! But I was serious ;) I've tried distracting him, he's got in "trouble" .... he doesn't even care. --- Is it the weekend yet?????

Stay tuned, by next week he could be up on my countertop, I would not be surprised......

1 comment:

  1. He looks like a handful! Still having problems? Could you pull away the bench and the chairs enough so it discourages him since he can't get up on the table. If that works, then you could probably put them back where they belong because he'll have moved onto climbing up your walls instead...that little Spider man! LOL!

    ReplyDelete