Friday, March 13, 2009

Twilight

I almost forgot the real reason that has taken up my every free moment over the last week.

Rachel convinced me to read the Twilight series. I LOVED them!! Some of you may or may not know that I don't read. Pretty much haven't read a book since I was in school. And even those, I didn't really read them, just did what I had to get by in class.

So, this is a HUGE deal for me. I finished a book my sister gave me a few days before I started Twilight (i already had of goal of starting to read some more). I was happy I read that one, it was only a couple hundred pages. It kept my interest enough and I finished it in a week or more. No biggy.

Then I started in on Twilight to see what all the fuss was about. I read the 1st book in less than 24hrs. I couldn't believe it. I was hurting for some sleep, I just couldn't put it down. Rachel has the whole series so it wasn't hard to get the next book. I finished all 4 books in 9 days. I had to make myself put them down to get things done around the house. Tim was a little annoyed with the whole thing. My tivo is also showing the affects of my reading. ha

So, if you haven't taken the time to read the series, I do recommend it. It is easy reading and very entertaining.

So.... I apologize to Rachel for giving her such a hard time about Twilight. I now understand. Not that I will be covering my walls in posters anytime soon...... but I get it. Now I can't wait for the DVD to come out next weekend. Rachel and I willing be having a movie night, NO DOUBT.
She already has plans on getting hers. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment