All is going well in the Auffert house. Tim's birthday was yesterday, didn't really do anything special. It was open house for St. Gregory's and all the kids take their supplies in and meet with teacher and all that fun stuff last night, so we did that with all the girls. And had supper together for Tim's birthday!!
Josie is counting down to her 1st day of Kindergarten. She asks me first thing every morning how many more days till school. They start back on Tuesday, so I'll let you all know how that goes. I'm pretty sure it is going to be harder on mom than Josie.
Cailyn is sure acting up lately too, her spunky side is really coming out and I predict that with Josie going to school all day, she is going to really step up and be mommy's helper and just love having all the attention.
Rachel and Amberlea are also doing good, getting ready to get into a routine again. Rachel is trying to get herself organized for school and Amberlea is set and ready to go. Amberlea is a little nervous about this year (as I am) cause this is the year they "transition" from elementary to being able to handle going downstairs to "jr high" I'm not really sure Amberlea is ready for that. Could be a big eye opener for her. Or I could be completely wrong. Last year Rachel decided she was going to do good in school (not that she didn't before) but she set goals to get all A's and it wasn't a fight to do the homework and she did awesome! I didn't see that one coming at all. ha Hopefully she'll do that same this year!
So another year, with 3 kids in school now. We will have to start to balance homework, activities (rachel has VB prac everyday after school till 4:15, Amberlea and Josie soccer) and games on the weekends. It will be quite interesting.
As for myself, I've been working out still when I can. Dropped those pesky few pounds I gained back over the summer. That is good! Been kind of a wierd week for me. In some kind of a funk. I don't have much motivation, and am feeling a bit overwhelmed... hope that passes soon. Can't really pin point what is up?.... maybe I just need a little break away from home and the kids for a bit, get my sanity back. lol ...Not that I don't love my job and kids, but everyone needs and deserves a break every so often.
Hope everyone is doing good. Take Care
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment