Where to start.......
The weekend of the 17th/18th was a little more exciting than I had hoped for. As, some of you know my Birthday party I was having with my friend Tonya came to an end sooner than what I had hoped. We were having a good time until an incident took place that left us taking Mike (my sister Gina's husband) to the ER. He broke his ankle BAD!! We were in the ER that night until 3am and didn't get home until 4. Mike needed to be back in St. Joe by 8am so that left little sleep for most of us, especially Gina. Mike had surgery late that morning and had several screws and a plate put in his leg/ankle. It was a VERY Long day for all of us.
Mike is doing well, he came home on Monday afternoon. Gina has been trying to patiently take care of him. I give her a TON of credit!! She is now trying to make Mike happy with all his wants and needs, and take care of a 11 month old, and keep the house going while working on top of that. I feel for her. (glad it's not me, knock on wood).
Here's a picture of the family in the hospital after the surgery.

Rachel has started playing some ball tournaments. She had a DARE tournament that they took 3rd place in 2 weekends ago. This past weekend they took 1st in the St. Gregory's Tournament. They were pretty excited!! There are only 6 girls on the team. They beat the team that beat them last weekend for 2nd.
Rachel is turning into quite the ball player. She looks pretty good out there! Rachel has improved greatly since last year. She plans on continuing to work on her ball skills and hopes to play in HS some day. She definitely was blessed with the height for the game!! Every game they played this past weekend she helped the team out by making 2-3 of the baskets for the team. Way to go FALCONS.... and Rachel!!
Here is a picture she did of their 1st place victory. It's pretty cute. I have turned her on to one of my favorite photo editing sites and she's having a fun time playing around with it. I don't think the camera she got for Christmas has left her side since she got it. I'm glad Santa knew what he was doing when he got that for her... hee hee...

What else....?? Oh yes, we had some family pictures taken on Saturday too. I had to miss Rachel's last game for this. We have been meaning to get this done since before Christmas, but didn't have the time. My 2 sisters and I took a picture together 2 years ago with just us and our kids for my mom. We wanted to update the picture and add Tanner in there. So, we got this done on Saturday. I had them take a couple pictures of Josie and Cailyn too. Hope you like them.






This picture is Tatum and Cailyn. They are always saying that they are BEST FRIENDS!! So, we had them take a picture together and I thought it turned out pretty cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment