Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Tim!!!

The girls are so excited about today, not really sure why, cause I don't think they understand what Father's Day is really. Josie asked me when Kids' day was, and I told her that's everyday around here. ha


Tim didn't want much, we had plans to go to the races, but the rain cancelled those. So Tonya and Levi and the kids came up for a night of playing cards. It was SO much fun!!! It's not often that, well actually, don't really know when the last time it was just us and them together. We had a great time and so did the kids. Aeriel, Amberlea, Josie and Cailyn played and played and played. Rachel was a little out of the loop, but she was alright with that, we attempted to teach her how to play pitch, but she just didn't catch on really. And Gunnar was more than happy playing the wii all evening. It was a really nice time!! (even though the guys kicked our butts, sorry Tonya, pitch isn't my kind of game either, I hate to bid)


Back to Father's Day, it was a blur of a morning. We slept in, but not on purpose. This wasn't good cause the girls were supposed to be serving at mass, but there was no way we were going to make it on time. I didn't get the French Toast breakfast made for Tim either and I had plans for the girls to decorate a big cookie for him, and we needed to be up at mom's by noonish. The girls got the cookie done, and it sure was "pretty".


We headed to mom and dad's for a bbq and a really fun time of hanging out together. The grandkids played in the pool, rode bikes, rode 4 wheelers, and played some washer and bean bag toss. It was great!! My parents house is always such a good time because the kids can play outside and do things we don't normally get to do. I had a hard time getting the girls off the 4 wheelers today (this is why they were so excited about Father's day I think, they just kept saying that they wanted to go to Grandma and Grandpa's for Father's Day ....lol)

Tim took off for a couple hours with his dad for a Father's Day car show. The two of them said they had a great time looking at all the cars. Tim really enjoys doing these things with his dad, and I'm glad they got to go together.

And to my husband on this Father's Day..... I don't tell you often enough how great of a father you are to your girls. It's not easy being in a house full of all girls, but you never complain.... ha. Everyone that sees you can tell just how much you love and support your girls in everything that they do!! Happy Father's Day Honey!

Here are more pictures for you...... of course.












No comments:

Post a Comment