Monday, June 22, 2009

Rachel's Music Camp

Rachel wrapped up the end of her Music Camp at NW with a recital. It was really good. I enjoyed the choir part more than the band. Didn't get to see Rachel too much last week which Tim and I didn't like too much, but we are glad she had a wonderful time and made some new friends. Tim and I both know nothing about music, so we really didn't understand a whole lot of what she was told us, or her mom. Jenni did most of the running and taking care of this camp. We just got to enjoy the recital. Here are a couple pictures from it.

Second row from the bottom, right in the middle.
Rachel playing her sax. She's the third one from the end.
This is a picture of her before the dance they had on Thursday night. I wasn't home to see her, so Tim took a picture for me. Doesn't she look nice! (Tim gave her a hard time about the dance, lots of instructions of what she should not be doing at the dance...lol)
And I couldn't resist adding this picture. It says so much. Rachel annoyed with her dad bothering her while she was "talking on the phone" this is a classic look for Rachel. Glad Tim caught it so some day when she has kids we can show it to her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment