That pretty much tells you how I've been feeling lately. Unmotivated and just plain lazy. I haven't been to work out for 2 months now. I'm starting to see and feel the effects of that too. So, I plan on heading in for a good workout this week.
It's all Tim's fault too, he kept me going for so long. Then he got hurt, and as I mentioned I seem to always have trouble getting in there when it's summer time. He joined up again last month and has been going again. He has been going in the mornings after he gets off work, so again, I'm missing out on the opportunity to go with him. I don't make a special trip to town just for this reason, but I'm going to have to start to.
I've put back on 2-3 lbs and my energy level isn't great, and then I seem to be a snacking fool these days. I really need to just jump back on the wagon and get the right mind set again. I saw some pics of me from my float trip this past weekend that were a huge motivation. ha.

Here's a picture I found on a blog a while back, I thought it was pretty funny and is how I feel sometimes about getting on that scale. Thought I'd share it with you all.
Have a great week, I think I'm done blogging for the week (unless I add more pictures) but between my blog and updating facebook, it keeps you real busy, no wander I don't have time or energy to work out. ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment