Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh happy days......

I made my Josie Posie's night on Monday! Her reward for improving her swim times was to get her ears pierced. I took her to Wal-Mart on Monday to have it done.


She did AWESOME!! She was nervous, but never fought the lady there. We had to wait for someone to come back from break so there would be 2 girls to pierce them at the same time.

Josie sat right down and I was taking pictures waiting for her to have a big meltdown and......... nothing. She made an awful face, but that was it. I had to look to see if they had even done anything yet, and yep, she had flowers in her ears. I was so proud of her!!


I had another motive on the ear piercing. She has been asking for over a year now. She is pretty excited about being able to change them in time for her bday now, and I am hoping we can get some new earrings for her bday then. Amberlea and Rachel thought it was so unfair they didn't get their done until they were like 8. I thought Josie was ready and so far, she has taken good care of her ears cleaning them and turning them. Now I just hope she does as well when the day comes to change them. I remember Rachel and Amberlea.... big ol' meltdowns when it came time to change them. I'm going to guess she will be ok with it, she's a tough cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment