I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend. We had a nice weekend with all the kids. It was a long weekend though. And I think I need a weekend to recover from the weekend.
Friday started off as a fun day out with just my girls and I (and Tatum). After some errands were ran, we enjoyed dinner at the Mandarin. The girls always BEG to go here, but Tim hates it, so it's always a special treat when us girls can enjoy a meal here. This lead to some grocery shopping and then we went by Orchelyn's to check out the chicks and bunnies. A yearly tradition at our house, that leads to them begging to buy a bunny. Oh, I would love to, but I'm afraid Oscar would just eat it. And I don't want the mess. But they are cute!!
Then the BIG event of the day........ Hannah Montana movie!!! Josie has counted down for days before this event. It started out as just us, and then we invited friends and it was me and Stephanie with 8 kids. They were very good and they all really enjoyed the movie, as did I.
Saturday was a day full of egg hunts and family dinners. It started off kind of bad because we were trying to get to town for the egg hunt at Donaldson Park, and we ran into construction. It didn't even cross my mind that there would be construction on a saturday morning before Easter. Well, we left the house about 15 min. early. I am the type of person that is either early or on time cause I can't stand to be late for anything. It's just rude. So, I was not happy. These people in front of us weren't the smartest and caused our longer sit in traffic. So, we ended up getting to the egg hunt just as they started the countdown. The girls ended up with like 5 eggs, no big deal, but not much fun being rushed like that.
Here's a few pictures of our fun, I hope you enjoy!!!
Some of their creations.
Josie on the run hunting for some eggs.
The girls digging into their baskets to see what the bunny left them.
I thought this was a cute picture of Cailyn hunting at my parent's house.
Lastly.... my BEAUTIFUL girls all dolled up for Easter mass. Poor Tim, what's he going to do in a couple more years??
We went to Larry and Penny's for dinner and over to Linda's for supper that day. It was very good food and I ate too much. So much for cutting back....ha.
Sunday we had all the girls and they were up early to check out what the easter bunny left for them. They were all pretty excited. Then I got them all dressed up for Easter mass. I was real proud of myself, 4 girls, bathes, dresses, hair done, and myself for mass, cooking for meals later in the day, and a homemade breakfast all by 10 am. It's a good thing I'm a professional multi- tasker. Anyone else with girls understands this very well.
The day ended with supper at my parents with a house full of kids running around.
It was a very good Easter weekend, and I'm thankful for all the memories and fun times we shared with everyone.
Here's a few pictures of our fun, I hope you enjoy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment