First of all, Tim's finger is still pretty sore. It got to looking really bad over the weekend. He had bruising up into his hand and wrist. It is now a nice
pukey yellow color all over, but he is trying to move it around some more. He is still having trouble hitting it on things cause he isn't real fond of his brace for it. Last night Tim and Rachel got into a "cat fight" over the phone. Rachel just knew it was going to be for her, (because when she is here, the rest of us don't receive phone calls, teenagers....??) Anyway, she "attempted" to grab the phone from Tim's hand, and well, you can guess the rest...... she also grabbed
a hold of his broken finger. Let's just say Tim said he swears he stopped breathing for about 30 sec because of the pain. I would like to say Rachel learned her lesson, but she didn't, she did it again later that night.
LOLThe girls are all really good. We got both Rachel and
Amberlea's midterms in the mail and they are doing really good. They are counting down the last days of school!! Josie got her swim team stuff last night and it's all she can talk about. She looks so BIG in her suit, hat and goggles. I'll have to post a picture soon.
Cailyn is still drawing up a storm. Today is was a phone she drew. It was pretty good too, she made a big rectangle with a line above for the
antenna and then squares inside it for the buttons.
I am doing about the same, swamped with meetings for PTO, and soccer, and swim team, and makeup soccer games, and trying to get ready for a garage sale (which isn't going very well). I am pleased to say that I have "got into" my summer clothes that I was wanting to. I think they could fit a little better on me, but I'm getting close :)
That's about it for now.
I'll leave you with a picture of Josie at soccer on Saturday! She is doing awesome this year!

And this is a picture of my little table dancer. He is too cute, I forgot to turn over the bench following lunch the other day and turned around to find him standing on the table just a
shakin' his
bootie!! He is still keeping me on my feet, he is up to a lot more now that he is walking around too.

OH TANNER.......... !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment