I don't often say too much about Cailyn. Just for the simple fact that she is my shyer one, she is daddy's girl, she isn't in the numerous activities that the other kids are, but that doesn't mean she doesn't amaze me on a regular basis.
I try not to compare my children, but those of you out there with kids, you know it's hard not to compare them with their different milestones they have growing up.
Cailyn, has yet to attend preschool, and I am not planning on sending her in the fall just because I am selfish and would like another year home with her while Josie is off to start Kindergarten.
A little about Cailyn.....few of her favorites........... Chocolate milk, this is a daily necessity for her. Dora and Tom and Jerry are her all time favorite cartoons, she loves Aeriel and I think would love to be a mermaid someday, except for the fact she can't stand to get her head wet. And then there is this side of her that has been peaking out for the last couple months. My daughter, the artist.
She has a real passion for coloring. She thinks it's very important to stay in the lines when coloring and is all the time saying how she just wants to draw! This makes me so happy. We have our athletes in the family, our dancers, and to have an artist would be wonderful! I always had a huge passion for art and being crafty and creative, and can see the same in Cailyn.
So, tonight she amazed me once again, that lead me to share this with all of you ......... a reminder that she is only 3.
This picture she drew of me. I asked her who helped her with it. She told me no one, so I double checked with all the rest of the girls, and nope, no one did. I find it so interesting. I was pretty impressed with it, aren't I beautiful. To explain better, the coloring above my eyes is my forehead (not a una-brow) and she just isn't real sure about how to do the arms quite yet, but I do have long legs, and a full head of hair!!
This is a picture of Tim and I together. How wonderful is that!!
And here's a picture of my artist hard at work. I dug this easel out a week or so ago. It was Amberlea's when she was 2 or 3, and Cailyn was so excited and stands and draws at it all the time now.
All my girls are just so talented, I can't wait to see what they come up with next........
No comments:
Post a Comment