Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stuck in a Rut...

That's how I have been feeling the last few weeks, like I'm stuck in this rut and I can't get out. I'm talking about my weight loss issues.

Tim, I and the girls, have still been hitting the gym on a regular basis. I've been burning the calories and lifting the weights. But I feel stuck.

Actually, maybe I'm not so much stuck as frustrated. I am really wanting to be another 10lbs lighter..... soon. My final weight 2 yrs ago when I finished the New Years Challenge was 10 less than I am now. That doesn't seem like much, but it is. I'm dying to get back to that. Why..... cause I have cute summer shorts and capris that I can't quite seem to fit into yet. I'm thinking I'm not losing the same this time either, could be part of the problem.

I'm really wanting to be in them by the first part of May. But I don't see me dropping the weight that fast. I'm at a pretty steady loss, a pound or two a week here, a week there. Which is good, don't get me wrong. I'm just dying to get into those capris, and I'm not willing to buy more. So, for now, I'm wearing the ones from the last summer, and pulling my belt tight.

In my head I have come up with all these ideas I have to make it happen. I have been increasing my workouts, but I don't really have the time to add to them. So, my thoughts are to do some extra stuff around home, continue to make some better choices, that all sounds good in my head, it's just IF I'll actually do it or not.

I'm thinking I could cut out my carbs and see what that does? I have done this before, but it's much different now when I have to fix supper for the family, that's not as easy to do. Working out at home isn't easy for me either, I always think of something else I could be doing, or don't want to get my butt out of bed in the morning. I'm more the type that needs to go to the gym to get myself motivated.

Well, poor me I know. I'm done with my rambling. I can't say I'm not losing still, I finally worked off that pound I gained over Easter....LOL. Took me a week and half, but I did it!

Thanks for listening, let me know if you have any ideas to help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment