The pictures speak for themselves. Rachel was the photographer of these. I wished I would of had my camera too. This last one, there is just a little bit of the rainbow peaking out from the clouds. If she could of zoomed in better, you would see all the windmills on the horizon. It was beautiful!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Country Beauty
This is why I love living where I do. Our family gets to enjoy God's beauty is so many different ways. This was after the downpour we had Wed. night.



The pictures speak for themselves. Rachel was the photographer of these. I wished I would of had my camera too. This last one, there is just a little bit of the rainbow peaking out from the clouds. If she could of zoomed in better, you would see all the windmills on the horizon. It was beautiful!
The pictures speak for themselves. Rachel was the photographer of these. I wished I would of had my camera too. This last one, there is just a little bit of the rainbow peaking out from the clouds. If she could of zoomed in better, you would see all the windmills on the horizon. It was beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment