So here it is..... a little background. I came across this picture on Facebook the other day and thought, holy crap, look at me. This was at a Royals game late last summer. I'm not the type to see the changes in myself without proof. Like a smaller size of jeans or a picture of myself. So that's what I did. I decided to put back on the same outfit and see if I could tell a difference. For some reason this is the only way I can see it, mirrors do nothing for me. ha

Now, don't mind the hair, it was a spur of the moment idea I had. I was just around the house, a "wash and go" do. The shorts aren't the same, these were I'm guessing a couple sizes smaller. For the good, I can see a huge difference in my legs and arms, and belly (and another area that I could stand not to loose in:). But, the negative, I also see I have a long ways to go. But in my defense, it's not like this outfit was very flattering anyway......ha.
It's beginning to get difficult getting to the community center these days too. I think I went only 2 times last week. I feel so busy right now. I need to make it a priority again. Yesterday the girls did not want to go, and I don't blame them. I hate when I have to drag them there. They'd rather be outside playing. I enjoy doing this with them and getting some exercise, but it's not the same as burning the calories at the gym. I bargained with them and told them if they gave me a half an hour for the weights, I'd walk while they biked around the college. This was great! They had a blast. But me walking at Cailyn's tricycle and Josie's training wheel bike pace, just didn't really cut it. But, at the same time, I was happy the girls were having so much fun and getting some good exercise. (My little ones don't get to ride on paved roads often living in the country.) This is always a great time for them! Rachel and Amberlea were there too, they had a lot of fun. I was very pleased with Amberlea..... I pretty much told her she was riding her bike, she has been scared to death since last summer when she had a big fall on her bike and really got banged up. She did great yesterday!
I'm afraid the warm summer days are going to have a huge effect on me. You'd think it would help, but it seems like this is always when I fall off the wagon (again). Cause truthfully, I don't want to be in a gym either when it's nice out, but the past has proven that's what works best for me to be at a healthier weight. Ugh......
I'm done for now. Thanks for listening. I hope I don't bore the crap out of some of you. I always figure I'm not alone and everyone has felt the same way from time to time. Until another day. Tonight is Rachel and Amberlea's spring concert, maybe I'll get some good photos to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment