I think that tomorrow will be the Auffert Official 1st Day of Summer!!!
Tim is now on shutdown for the next couple weeks. That's always a fun time for us. The girls should be out of school in a matter of minutes from now, I'm sure they are about to BuSt!! And me, well I don't get a break, but I'm happy I have a long weekend and am looking forward to leaving for a vacation a week from today. That's exciting!! I'll take what I can get.
I have told you that the girls' do swim team. That will be starting on Tuesday along with Rachel's 1st summer volleyball game. That will be an exciting day!! I'm looking forward to that. Tim and I always love to see our kids participate in different sports, and Rachel's VB will be a first for our family so far. Rachel is really looking forward to this and I hope she enjoys the game.
We are headed to Branson once again this year. This is a nice easy trip the kids enjoy so much. It is a lot of fun. Mom and Dad's time share resort is a nice place to relax and enjoy a few days away from home. The kids swim, and can miniature golf, play tennis, lots of activities for us to do. I'm just ready to go and relax.
We have plans to squeeze in a trip to the zoo, a couple float trips, one with the girls, maybe a Royals game, some fishing, and some time with friends and maybe a couple other surprises. Who knows?
This is every ones favorite time of year. My house is suffering because me spending a majority of my time outside these days. Hopefully our plans for the summer will work out and it will be a great time for everyone. I hope all of you have a GREAT summer too!!! I'm sure you'll be seeing some pics of our summer real soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment